Thursday, January 12, 2012

film: the holiday

the characters:

AMANDA.

Hi my name is Amanda, and now I'm going to tell my story.
I split up with my boyfriend and I decided to move to LA and I wanted to go on holidays, a different holidays, a place without boys. I started to look for a house in internet. I found one, I chatted with the owner (Iris) and we swap houses. I went to England.
One night, Graham (iris' brother) came to Iris' house when I was living there. He went to visit her sister, and he found me. Graham is a very handsome boy.
I fell in love with he, and one day I went to his house. I discovered that he had 2 daughters, and he was a widower. I was sleeping in his house with the girls.
Another day, Graham came to my house, and we slept together. He said to me that he fell in love with me.
In New Year's Eve I had to return to LA, to my house. I said goodbye to him, and I left. I started to cry and I told taxi driver to came back to Iris' house because Graham was there. I fell form the taxi because it was very slow, and I started to run towards the house. There I found Graham, and we spend New Year's eve together with his daughters, Iris and his new boyfriend. It was amazing and wonderful! Now I'm in a relation ship with Graham.



No comments:

Post a Comment