Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The holiday: GRAHAM

Hi, my name is Graham, I have two daughters and I'm a widower. I live in England.
Now I'm going to tell my Christmas history, and how I met my actual girlfriend.
One night, I went to visit my sister, but when I arrived in her house, I saw that she wasn't at home, and there was someone that I didn't meet. There was a very beautiful American girl called Amanda. She swap the house with my sister (only for a few days). We started to talk, and we fell in love. One day she came to my house, and she discovered that I'm a widower and I have two daughters. Amanda slept with us. We were talking everyday, and we explain our live to the other, and quickly came up sexual attraction. Another day I went to visit Amanda, and we slept together. I said that I fell in love with she. Amanda was the perfect girl for me, but the New Year's Eve, she had to left to Los Angeles. We said goodbye and Amanda left with a taxi to the airport. Suddenly I heard that someone was shouting my name. She was Amanda. She didn't wanted left to England, because she love me. We spend New Year's Eve together with my daughters, Iris and his new boyfriend. It was amazing and wonderful! Now I'm in a relation ship with Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment